Placing an order on www.liontack.com implies acceptance by the customer of the conditions listed here.
The billing data are those indicated in your customer account and cannot be modified later in compliance with current regulations (Royal Decree 1619/2012, of November 30, which approves the Regulation that regulates the obligations billing).
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural person or company that places the order, so the customer must make sure to place the order with the correct customer account. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
If you want the invoice to go to a different name or company, you will have to be registered as a customer with the desired billing information and place the order under this account.
By making the purchase you agree to receive the invoice in your email. It will also be filed in your client area and you will be able to consult it, download it and print it as many times as you need. However, if you wish, you have the right to receive the bill on paper. You can request it through our support ticket system and we will send it to you by regular mail.
The electronic document in which the contract is finalized will be filed in the company's administration and can be accessed through private access with the customer's registration data.
On this same screen you can check the data entered, if it is not correct, you can go back and modify it. You can also request any change in your data through our contact form at http://www.liontack.com/contactenos
• Delivery times range between 24 and 48 hours at the customer's choice. We cannot guarantee these deadlines, although we try to ensure that the transport companies comply with them whenever possible.
• Shipping will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated in all items offered. In orders that include several products, a single shipment will be made, when all of them are available.
• An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. From there, the customer will have 24 hours to verify the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything is included in the included products. After these 24 hours, the shipment will be accepted and no claims will be accepted for damage or failure with the shipment.
• If you receive a product damaged by transport, you should contact us through our contact form by clicking here, indicating the order number and the problem you are experiencing. So we can claim the transport company. Once the incidence is received, a new shipment will be processed if your case requires it.
It is also convenient to record to the transport company itself:
• MRW: http://www.mrw.es/empresa_mensajeria_urgente/MRW_contacto_paqueteria.asp
If the customer has received the item in poor condition due to a blow during transport, it is essential that the item is not handled at any time. You must contact by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 6 hours, indicating your name and surname, order number. The transport company will be notified to pick up the product at no cost to the customer and they will receive a new item postage paid. In no case will a new item be sent without first receiving the damaged item and verifying that the breakage has been created by the transport company. In the event that the customer has caused the damage to the product, he will bear the round trip transportation charges and will receive a repair estimate if it is possible to repair. The customer will receive the item in the shortest possible time against reimbursement with the amount of the repair and shipping costs.
In accordance with current legislation, products can be returned, for whatever reason, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise by the customer. To do this, the conditions set forth on this page must be met. Return and Processing Conditions. You can do it by following the steps and completing the withdrawal document that you will find on that page.
Conditions of returns for private customers and companies
• Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other laws complementary:
1. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
2. The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
4. The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
5. The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
6. The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
7. The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
8. The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material support, user with the knowledge on his part that consequently he loses his right of withdrawal.
• All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all the accessories it contains, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise, Liontack reserves the right to refuse the return.
• Once you have filled out and sent the return form, you will receive the instructions to send it to our facilities in your email. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 7 days from the time you notify us of your desire to exercise the right.
• The transport costs originated by the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and search for the agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates.
Once the merchandise has been received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the return will be processed in a voucher with the value of the product without including shipping costs, notifying you of such by email and that you will see reflected in your customer account. In compliance with Law 23/2003, of July 10, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods.
• Returns of unsealed material and in perfect condition will only be accepted within 14 calendar days of receipt.
• Such returns will be processed as a commercial return, since there is no law that regulates the return rights between companies and such procedures are regulated according to Liontack's conditions.
• Returns of products in blister or heat-sealed, and other products that have a broken factory security seal will not be accepted; such as motherboards with unsealed cables, monitors, printers, memory cards, etc.
• Said conditions do not annul the right of guarantee or exchange of defective products. Liontack reserves the right to deny the return in case of detecting any anomaly in the returned product.
All the information related to product guarantees can be found in the Guarantee and Processing Conditions section.
Those cancellations of orders that imply a return to the client and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try that the term is not greater than 7 days.
Queries and claims
You can make all your queries or claims through our ticket system or to the address Liontack, Edif. Centrodulce C/ Salzillo Nº 9 1º E, CP 04721 El Parador (Almería).